Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Source of motivation

Once in a while , I'll lose motivation and forgot my main aim in life..
Even today, after the briefing on the MBBS course outline and the modules that will be conducted,
I start thinking..
Am I really suitable to take on this course?
Do I really wanna do this, or is it because that I wanna make my mom proud?

Then, I got an answer from myself..
I WANT TO MAKE MY MOM PROUD
proud to have me as her daughter..
no one can ever look down on her..
to those who did.. I will prove to you that you were wrong
'She's not educated'.. SO WHAT?! She educated me well
'She smokes and gambles'..SO WHAT?! She's still a great mother

Everything she did to raise me up, I will never ever forget..
I promised myself, I will give her all the best things I will have in the future..

This is the only option I leave for myself, no other routes, no other way..
When there is only one way to go, the only thing I can do is move forward..
No walking backwards, I will not give myself a second choice..

My mother will always be my source of motivation..
Mommy, I Love You to the MAX <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment