Thursday, 28 March 2013

Helpless friend

My friends,

there are some situations that you faced that I am not able to give you advices,
that is because I never experienced these situations..
Sometimes, I couldn't even understand how you really feel inside..

Trying my best, I imagine myself facing the exact problems you're suffering from,
but, an imagination will never be exact or accurate..
Those advices I gave, are only something I think I would do if I were you..

I feel so helpless when you come to me,
I hear you crying on the phone, you can't speak clearly,
and I have no idea what you wanted to tell me..
All I can do is guess what you wanted me to know,
knowing how painful it is for you, it hurts me too..

How I wish there's something I can do for you to make you feel better,
help you solve the problems, but I can't, I don't know what can I do..

I can only lend you my ears and my shoulders..
distract you from those disturbing thoughts, tell you everything will be okay...

for the dearest one,
I'll always remind you, I'm always here, always beside you when you need me..
just give me a call, I'll answer your call anytime, anywhere and listen to you..
Even if you don't feel like talking, I can just be there to keep you company..

Never ever forget that I love you, very much..
as my best friend, my sister, my family.. and yes, as my wifey... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment