Sunday, 3 March 2013

Random thoughts

hello bloggie~
didn't post anything for quite some time ady..

hmm..
what to talk about today..
oh oh, my knee :)

well, wounds are healing well i guess..
just that one stitch..Ouch.. it hurts... like a lot when it's covered by that brace..
I wanna recover fast... very fast..
I wanna go out and have fun..
I wanna drive again..
I wanna go to school.. if they take me in of course...
hopefully they'll still like me, though i think i screwed up the interview... ><

felt so empty.. since...i don't even remember when this started..
not to say i don't have a life.. well, just not filling enough i guess..

People change.. a lot..
Including me, myself...
why didn't i change to a better person?
that person i always wanted to be..
generous, kind, optimist, sporty, diligent, caring... so much more good attitudes..
I want to be a good friend, a good daughter, a good sister, a good individual...

But who knows when can i reach that?
myself of course..
but going on with this current motivation, it'll definitely need a few centuries..

what a tiring day.. both physically and mentally...
time to shut the mind down, let's hope i'll have a positive mood tomorrow :)
nitey nites~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment