#tlwa
This person meant so much to you
Your tears stream down your cheeks most of the time when you talk about T
And it hurts me so much to see you in pain yet there's nothing i can do to take the pain away
You said you look for features of T in everyone you met
And you see T in me too, that i remind you of T
I guess its both good and bad for you and me
I promised, I'll be here for you through these times
As a listener, a friend or whatever you need me to be
And though it is easier said than done, you gotta keep trying to forgive yourself
Everyone makes mistakes, regardless of age or anything else
You deserve to be forgiven
Don't beat yourself up
I'm staying as long as I can and
Trying to do the best I can for you
As long as you want me to
I hope it gets better for you
Bit by bit.
I pray and hope and wish you to be happy again, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment